Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 14, 2009

    Google Wave

    Last summer I first heard about Google Wave.  Well, the time has finally come.  It is now available in its beta version!  Woo hoo!  I just signed up and I can't wait to use it.  If you have not signed up for Google Wave then you have got to check it out!  Google Wave could totally revolutionize email because it allows for communication and collaboration in real time.   You can send emails, pictures, videos, etc. all in real time and create groups for easy collaboration.  It will be a very useful tool for students in an online class.  Imagine the possibilities if they had something like this for Outlook!  This would also be very valuable in a business setting.  If you would like to sign up for it, you can request and invitation to sign up here.  I didn't find it to be very intuitive so you may want to watch this very long video and learn more about it before diving right in. 



    Here is a link to more information about Google Wave to help you get started with it http://wave.google.com/getting-started-videos.html.   

    I will post more about Google Wave as I have more experience with it!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment